Back to blog
SIMEC machines solve natural stone, ceramic, and composite stone fabrication needs. SIMEC has machines and plants all over the world, as well as precision and quality that can’t be beaten.
But how do you know which SIMEC machine is right for you?
We’ve highlighted the key differentiators and features of each below. Browse through the different options and reach out to us to get started.
- Block Cutting Machines: Machines that prep blocks from your quarry and make them into slabs or tiles.
- Multi-Wire Machines: Used for cutting blocks into many slabs at one time. These are designed to cut granite, but can also cut marble if necessary.
- Mono-Wire Machines: Used for dressing blocks and transforming them into flat-sided cubes.
- Blade Gangsaws: Used to saw blocks into slabs. These are designed to cut marble.
- Handling Machines: These machines move the stone to other machines for further processing.
- Calibrating & Polishing Machines: These are machines with varying capacities that are used to give the slabs a polished or calibrated finish. Calibrating is the process of leveling the slab.
- Cut to Size & Squaring Machines: After they come out of the polishing/calibrating machine, the slabs can be sent to cut to size lines that cut the slabs into squares or rectangles of specific sizes.
- Fabrication Shop Machines: If you’re in the countertop industry, these are for you! These machines take the slabs that have been polished and cut them to become countertops.
Still unsure of what machine your fabrication facility needs? We’re here to help identify the key problems you wish to solve and discover the machines that are right for you. Reach out to us to get started on a detailed N.E.A.D.S. analysis.